We supply a diversified portfolio of branded prescription, OTC and consumer health products into Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest manufacturers in Australia and our manufacturing site in Melbourne produces certain tablets, liquids and semi-solids.
Contribution to Group revenue (%)
Revenue by segment (%)
- The Australian pharmaceutical sector was valued at USD12,3 billion as at 30 December 2018
- Aspen was ranked 3rd by volume in the Australian pharmaceutical sector for the 12 months ended 31 August 2019
- Almost one in seven scripts written in Australia is for a product distributed by Aspen
- Aspen’s overall sales representation performance rankings MAT March 2019 shows continued improvement and a sustained number one position
Source: June 2019 IQVIA
Number of products launched:
In-market sales value of pipeline as at 30 June 2019 anticipated to be launched in:
0 – 2 years
3 – 5 years
Number of product recalls:
Average staff turnover*:
Number of work-related fatalities:
Number of permanent employees:
# The number of product launches has been restated to take into account discontinued operations.
^ Includes 49 employees transferred with the disposal of the Nutritionals business.
* Rate excludes employees transferred in Nutritionals disposal.
|Total||4 420||4 335||2|
|Regional Brands||3 363||3 218||5|
|Sterile Focus Brands||685||750||(9)|
|Total Commercial Pharmaceuticals||4 048||3 968||2|
|Manufacturing – FDF||372||367||1|
Note: Commercial Pharmaceuticals revenue is disclosed by customer geography and manufacturing revenue by place of manufacture.